1 Gallon Medical Waste Mailback System
This Medical Waste Mailback System contains everything required to properly and safely package and dispose of your non-sharps regulated medical waste (i.e., soft waste such as used cotton balls, gauze, tongue depressors and gloves). When properly packaged by the waste generator, this Medical Waste Mailback System will meet all US Postal Service requirements for sending non-sharps medical waste to a disposal site through the US Mail. Proof of proper disposal is provided after destruction.
Capacity: 1 Gallon
Count: 1 Complete System
Opening Type: Wide Mouth
Lid: Screw-on Cap
Features: Best Sellers
- Soft waste container features a convenient wide-mouth opening.
- Includes 1 complete system: step-by-step instructions, bar-coded waste shipping containers, prepaid and pre-addressed shipping labels, and prepaid disposal and tracking documents.
- Perfect for handling gloves, bandages, gauze.
- Mailback containers have passed rigorous testing standards to comply with US Postal Service guidelines and other federal regulations.
- Sharps may be included, but they must first be placed in another sealed sharps container before being put in the pail.
- Proof of proper disposal is provided after destruction.