45 Gallon Red Bags for Biohazardous Waste
Sturdy, large capacity biohazard liner for collecting, storing and transporting biohazardous waste. Designed to provide superior strength, puncture and tear resistance and long lasting durability. Biohazard symbols and large print clearly communicate bag contents. Offers the added strength and durability of 3 mil thickness.
Dimensions: 45" x 40"
Count: 100 Bags per Case (10 Rolls of 10)
Capacity: 45 Gallon
- Compliant with state laws which may require that regulated medical waste be packaged, labeled and separated from other waste.
- Meets the requirements of the California State Medical Waste Management Act.
- Compliant with Florida and new DOT regulations.
- Conforms to the 1994 CONEG heavy metal/inks/ash incineration guidelines.
- 3 mil thickness offers added strength and durability.