After a brief hold to review, the Environmental Protection Agency released it’s ruling on June 14th, 2017 on new standards requiring dental offices to use amalgam separators to reduce the amount of mercury in the environment. This applies to offices practicing dentistry where amalgam is removed or placed and discharged to a publicly owned treatment works (POTW)
PureWay™ Eco II+ Replacement Kit – Includes new exchange canister and recycling kit. Recycling Kit includes prepaid return shipping label, free UPS pickup within one business day, logbook guide meets EPA’s requirements, free compliance access, iPhone & Android documentation capabilities ensuring your office is environmentally friendly. This advanced amalgam separator offers simple, quick and mess free exchange. Replacement Canister kit, to be used with ECO II+ and Legacy ECO II systems.
Mfg. Part #: 51004
· New canister helps eliminate smell and scum buildup.
· Free access to compliance portal for online tracking, iPhone & Android documentation capabilities allow your office to be environmentally friendly.
· Visible fill-line located on canister meets EPA’s filing requirements.
· ISO 11143 certified (99% filtration efficiency).
· Pre-vacuum installation accommodates 1 to 20 chairs.
· Compact design: 8.7" x 8.7" x 13.8"
· Works with wet and dry vacuum systems
· Per EPA and FDA mandate, replace canister every 12 months to receive the Certificate of Recycling, available online 24/7via online portal.
Additional Replacement Resources:
· ECO II+ Instruction Manual
· Find us in your app Store, Free iPhone, and Android Application.
Replacements canisters available as well as Installation Instructions <-- Click Here!
*NOTE:This product is shipped by PureWay Compliance, Inc.
*NOTE: Contact us at 866-783-3155 for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico