After a brief hold to review, the Environmental Protection Agency released it’s ruling on June 14th, 2017 on new standards requiring dental offices to use amalgam separators to reduce the amount of mercury in the environment. This applies to offices practicing dentistry where amalgam is removed or placed and discharged to a publicly owned treatment works (POTW)
PureWay™ Tandem Eco II+ Amalgam Separator Installation Kit features a higher flow rate to support up to 20 operatories; offering adaptors that accommodate 1.5- and 2-inch connections. This advanced amalgam separator requires no maintenance, offers simple, quick installation and is compatible with dry and wet vacs. Combination body design offers pass through technology, while capturing amalgam at 99% efficiency rate. Foundation bracket offers versatile wall or floor options, ensuring easy access to check the fill line and utilize space efficiently. Manufactured by Metasys.
Mfg. Part #: 51003
· Easy installation, multiple components to accommodate large hose connections.
· Engineered to ensure no loss of suction, works with all vacuum systems.
· Free access to compliance portal for online tracking of compliance documents, iPhone & Android documentation capabilities allow your office to be environmentally friendly.
· Visible fill-line located on canister meets EPA’s filing requirements.
· ISO 11143 certified (99% filtration efficiency).
· Pre-vacuum installation: for up to 20 chairs.
· Compact design: 8.7" x 8.7" x 13.8", combination body design offers simple pass-through technology.
· Per EPA and FDA mandate replace every 12 months (item 233-0028) to receive the Certificate of Recycling, available online 24/7via online portal.
Installation Instructions <-- Click Here!
*NOTE:This product is shipped by PureWay Compliance, Inc.
*NOTE: Contact us at 844-839-4897 for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico